Advertisement
YOU ARE HERE: KSPR HomeCollectionsMissouri

Early Morning Fire Destroys House in Buffalo, Missouri

January 11, 2012|Carrie Winchel | KSPR News Producer

BUFFALO, Mo. — Fire crews were called to a house fire in Buffalo, Missouri at about 3:30 a.m. Wednesday.

Officials say the house, in the 300 block of East Benton is a total loss, but is still standing.

No one was home when the blaze started.  Neighbors saw smoke, called for help, and tried to rescue 2 dogs that lived there.  The fire was already too big for the animals to be saved, though.

Buffalo's fire chief says the fire probably started when a space heater fell over or was knocked over.

Advertisement
KSPR 33 Articles
|
|
|